Bates Technical College is a six semester associates degree program located in Tacoma, WA and is the only accredited college in the United States to offer denturist training program
The American Denturist School in Eugene, OR offers an online program for denture lab technicians desiring to advance to licensed denturists.
George Brown College is a three-year accredited denturist training program located in Toronto, Ontario. Training includes: Treatment planning; Design; Fabrication and fitting of complete partials and dentures; Immediate and implant supported dentures; Practical clinical procedures.
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology is located in Edmonton, Alberta.
"Regulating the denturist profession across the Nation in providing affordable denture care for Americans is the little thing we can do to help with the current healthcare crisis. People are healthier and more productive when they have a denture which functions properly."
Denturists: Alternative healthcare providers for oral health screenings and referrals.
Click here for complete article.
What is a Denturist
• Licensed Oral Healthcare Professional
• Provides referral services
• Provides removable oral prosthesis care
• Works independently with patient along with the dental team
• Oral health exam
• New removable oral prostheses
• Shortage of dentists
• Shortage of dental schools
• Economical barrier
• Rural care
• Safe Delivery System
Benefits of Denturists
Frees up valuable chair time procedures to include
• Emergency Dental Care
Oral Health Care Service
• Surgeon General’s Call to Action
• Raising awareness
• Public officials
• Healthcare professionals
• Service to all segments of the public
• International Federation of Denturists
• National Denturist Association
• Oregon State Denturist Association
• Washington Denturist Association